“95%+ of companies experiencing a server disaster, without a recovery plan in place, go out of business within 18 months,” according to a recent PriceWaterhouseCoopers report. The costs of downtime are quickly surpassing the cost of effective and timely recovery measures, which makes having a full disaster recovery (DR) strategy more important than ever before.
Listen as Peak 10’s David Alvarado, Regional Director of Service Delivery, and Steve Hasselbach, Solutions Engineer, discuss how having a disaster recovery plan with the proper resources in place can help you navigate the who, what and why of avoiding downtime. David has supported over 700 DR declarations in his career and Steve has extensive experience designing optimal DR solutions for Peak 10 customers.
What You’ll Learn
- How to identify your most critical DR needs
- Best practices for a successful DR strategy
- Achieving ROI out of your DR plan
- Considerations for selecting the right DR partner
- How Advanced Client Services can benefit DR planning and testing