Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting a Referral. This Agreement explains the terms and conditions that govern your participation in the Referral Program. It is your responsibility to read and understand this Agreement. By submitting a referral form, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
Peak 10’s Referral Program is a way for individuals to refer customers to Peak 10 and, in exchange, earn a Reward for each Successful Referral.
“You” means the individual submitting the Referral. “Referral” means the prospective customer being referred to Peak 10. A “Successful Referral” means a Referral executes a services agreement with Peak 10.
Eligibility and Registration Requirements. To qualify for participation in the Referral Program and receipt of Rewards:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older;
- You must use the referral form located on the referral program page to submit Referrals;
- You must fully complete the referral form with accurate information;
- You must have a genuine belief that each Referral is interested in receiving Peak 10 services;
- Referrals must:
Government officials are not eligible for participation in the Referral Program
Peak 10 employees who earn commissions, are executives or are part of the marketing or sales team are not eligible for participation in the Referral Program
Individuals who are employees of the following entities, their affiliated companies or subsidiaries either at the time of submission or at the time of Reward distribution are not eligible for participation in the Referral Program:
- Execute a written services agreement directly with Peak 10 within 6 months of the successful submission of the referral form;
- Purchase at least $1,000/month worth of Peak 10 services
- Be a new prospective customer. This means the Referral may not be an existing Peak 10 customer or already working with Peak 10 (directly or indirectly) to become a customer;
Certain Peak 10 customers prohibit employees from receiving items of value from Peak 10, including a Reward. If you are an employee of such a customer, you are not eligible for participation in the Referral Program. By submitting a Referral you represent and warrant you are eligible for participation in the Referral Program.
- The Referral;
- A consultant or contractor of the Referral (or any subsidiary or affiliate);
- Established Peak 10 partner or VAR
- After a Referral executes a services agreement with Peak 10 , Peak 10 will contact you via phone or e-mail.
- Once Peak 10 contacts you, you will choose your Reward. For each Successful Referral, Peak 10 will provide you with one your choice a Reward. The Rewards currently available are:
Apple iWatch Sport ($350-$400)
Apple iPad Mini 16GB ($400) OR $300 one-time American Express gift card
Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 ($370)
- The Reward will be distributed to you within 120 days of execution of an agreement with the Successful Referral.
- You are responsible for paying all taxes on Rewards and you will, if Peak 10 requests, provide a signed W9 to Peak 10 prior to distribution of the Reward.
- Peak 10 may require that you confirm your eligibility for a Reward. You will work with Peak 10 in good faith in connection with such requests.
Guidelines on Endorsements and Testimonials
- You are responsible for making truthful and accurate statements about Peak 10 services.
- You must disclose your relationship, if any, with Peak 10 at the outset of any referral communication. You must disclose the fact that you may receive a Reward for a Successful Referral. Disclosures must be clear and conspicuous.
Termination or Changes to the Program.
- Peak 10 reserves the right to terminate the Referral Program at any time without notice. Notification of termination may be sent to your e-mail address on the referral form or publicized on the Referral Program website.
- Peak 10 may modify the Rewards available, including the value of the Rewards, at any time without notice. All Rewards are subject to availability. Peak 10 does not make any representations or warranties about the Rewards, including functionality and Peak 10 is not responsible for any damage to the Rewards that may be caused by shipping.
- Peak 10 may modify this Agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued participation after such modification shall be deemed your acceptance of the modifications.
- All questions or disputes regarding the Referral Program must be submitted to email@example.com. Disputes will be resolved by Peak 10 in its sole discretion. In the event Peak 10 makes an error, such error will not constitute a breach by Peak 10 of this Agreement and your sole remedy shall be the value of the Reward.