Peak 10 Webinar Shares Challenges and Potential Solutions
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (September 30, 2013) – Health care organizations that have a critical need for comprehensive Disaster Recovery (DR) plans are invited to attend a webinar hosted by national IT infrastructure and cloud solutions provider Peak 10. The webinar will take place on Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013 from 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. EDT, and will be hosted by Peak 10 Director of Service Delivery, Derek Johnson.
Executives and IT decision-makers in the health care industry will have the opportunity to ask questions and hear answers regarding the challenges and potential solutions to DR planning.
Topics will include:
- Changes in the health care industry that are making DR planning increasingly important
- Consequences of not having an up-to-date, well thought out DR plan in place
- How a sound DR strategy can help meet the “Meaningful Use” directive under the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs
- Key steps in DR planning, including how to conduct a business impact analysis
- An overview of third-party DR solutions, including cloud-based solutions from Peak 10
About Peak 10 Inc.
Peak 10 provides reliable, tailored cloud computing, data center and other information technology (IT) infrastructure solutions, primarily for mid-market businesses. Customer-centric, responsive and cost-effective, Peak 10 solutions are designed to scale and adapt to customers’ changing business needs, enabling them to increase agility, lower costs, improve performance and focus internal resources on their core competencies. Peak 10 holds the Cisco® Cloud Provider Certification with a Cisco Powered Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) designation. Peak 10 is SSAE 16 audited and helps companies meet the requirements of various regulatory compliance acts such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS and Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLBA). For more information, visit www.peak10.com.