- IT Infrastructure
- Managed Services
- Our Clients
All Clouds are Not Created Equal
Unlike many other public clouds, the Peak 10 Enterprise Cloud offers robust, compliance-grade security, performance and governance. Designed to handle the most rigorous production workloads, it is also economical enough for all workload tiers.
The Peak 10 Enterprise Cloud’s multiple cloud infrastructure pods are subject to rigorous commissioning processes to verify that no single point of failure exists, and to validate its best practices design and installation on industry-leading hardware and software. The result is a robust cloud infrastructure, spread across multiple data centers, logically secure and engineered to withstand dozens of different failure scenarios.
The Peak 10 Enterprise Cloud can be utilized as a standalone compute environment or can be logically connected to physical or other cloud environments. Storage options include multiple performance levels to support the various input/ output demands of any workload.
Flexible and Scalable
The Peak 10 Enterprise Cloud can be configured and resources consumed:
Cloud servers are provisioned at your request by Peak 10 engineers and billed on a fixed monthly subscription. You select the O/S type, vCPU, RAM, storage amount, and storage performance level(s).
You select total RAM, number of vCPUs, storage amount and storage performance level(s). These resources are provisioned as an aggregate to you, and you can then build and remove cloud server instances on demand through the Peak 10 portal.
You can also manage your cloud servers yourself or choose from one or more managed services provided by Peak 10.
Self-management and Provisioning
With the Peak 10 Enterprise Cloud, you can provision and manage resources to meet your specific needs via a web portal, simplifying workload migration and integration, as well as the ability to enforce pre-configured IT policies. The cloud management portal also offers rightsizing recommendations to help make sure you are making the most of your IT spend and cloud resources. We monitor resource utilization at all times and can report a myriad of data points via the portal. Based on average and maximum usage, we can recommend rightsizing of cloud servers to either remove performance constraints or eliminate overspending on unused resources.
Residing in Peak 10’s enterprise-class, geographically diverse data centers, the Peak 10 Enterprise Cloud is architected with advanced technology at the network, compute and storage levels. It incorporates industry-leading virtualization technologies deployed on Cisco’s Unified Computing System™ (UCS) to offer maximum availability. Up-to-date patching provides protection against hypervisor-based security breaches.
Audited, Certified, Compliant
Peak 10 undergoes annual independent audits to ensure compliance with a number of regulatory requirements and certifications.
Peak 10 is a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Certified Cloud Infrastructure provider, meaning all processes and components under the control of Peak 10, including for the Peak 10 Enterprise Cloud, are PCI DSS compliant. The Peak 10 Enterprise Cloud has also been audited for compliance with the HIPAA Security Rule under the AT-101 audit standard.
Features and Benefits
- Shared high availability firewall included
- Dedicated managed and unmanaged virtual or physical firewalls are available
- Managed intrusion detection and prevention (MIDP), web application firewall (WAF), security and event log management (SELM), file integrity monitoring (FIM), multi-factor authentication (MFA) and vulnerability scanning services are also available
- Multiple security zones (networks) are deployed based on customer need
- 10 Gbps virtualized switch connection between servers
- Customer defined internal LAN IP space
- Dedicated 100/1000 MB network connectivity available for connectivity to external (physical) system
- Load balancing services available
- Capacity for archive and bulk-storage needs
- Performance for operating system volumes and general-purpose applications
- High performance for high I/O transaction applications like busy database or messaging systems
- Host server capacity in each computing cluster
- Redundant network, storage, and power connections in each compute chassis
- Redundant SAN controllers
- Redundant RAID configurations with hot spare disks
- Redundant LAN and fiber switches
- Redundant high availability firewalls
- Self-initiated, committed, and/or reverted snapshotting via web portal
- Remote connectivity from the cloud services portal
- Dynamic resource balancing between host servers
- 24/7/365 Peak 10 host server, network and SAN monitoring
- Hypervisor licensing included
- Windows Server (not application) included allowing access to any currently supported version and edition
- VCPU, RAM, Disk I/O and bandwidth usage reporting and trending
- VM-level right sizing data provides recommendations to increase or decrease provisioned resources based on utilization